introducing my new blog theme!

Hello, everyone! I shan’t be doing a regular post today because #reasons… but don’t worry, I’ll be back next week. (: This week has been a little bit crazy, what with school starting and everything…

But, I do have something for you! My new, glorious, done-over blog!

I am quite honestly very pleased with the way it turned out. See the sidebar? And the header? And all my updated pages? And my pretty featured images?

I am probably way too excited about this…

So, I did update my pages, so you can go read those instead of the blog post I would have written. Or you could go read an improving book. Your call.

Have a lovely Saturday.

love,

Zane

P.S. I was thinking of changing the theme every season, with most of it remaining the same but adding different clip art to reflect autumn or spring or winter. What do you think?

P.P.S. And no, I couldn’t resist saying OF DOOM in the graphic. You’re welcome.

(Visited 69 times, 1 visits today)
Old soul. Starry-eyed dreamer. Avid reader + writer. Aspiring author. Lover of rain, dark chocolate, and large dogs. Saved by grace.

18 Comments

1. Lisa
    August 19, 2017

Beautiful. Tho I am viewing this on my phone so no sidebar in the view. XD umm you totally should try seasonal themes but it kinda was my idea too so we’ll see if I can but you go ahead and I’ll be a fan 🙂

1. Zane Jones
      August 19, 2017

Oh, you’re doing seasonal themes too? Cool!

2. Madison Guy
    August 19, 2017

Oh my gosh GORGEOUS! I love the dandelion at the top and seasonal would be fun.

1. Zane Jones
      August 19, 2017

Thank you so much! 😀

3. Faith Potts
    August 19, 2017

It is SOOO gorgeous!! 😀 Quick question, how did you get the Goodreads gadget on the sidebar? I’ve seen that on other blogs, and I’d love to do it on mine, but idk how xD

1. Zane Jones
      August 19, 2017

Thank you!

Your blog is hosted by BlogSpot, right? Unfortunately I have no clue how to do anything with BlogSpot, since mine is WordPress, but the way I did mine was by installing a Goodreads plugin. I don’t know if they have plugins in BlogSpot. So… yeah, I don’t know. I wish I could help you though! 🙂

1. Faith Potts
        August 19, 2017

Ahhh, I didn’t think about that. Yup, I’m blogspot. Thank you! 🙂

1. Zane Jones
          August 20, 2017

You’re welcome! Wish I could have helped more! 🙂

4. Grace Anne
    August 19, 2017

Zane, this looks so great! I love it!

1. Zane Jones
      August 20, 2017

Eeep, thank you! 🙂

5. Emma Grace
    August 20, 2017

Looks amazing, Zane!! I love it! I also like the idea of the seasonal thing. 🙂
    -Emma-

1. Zane Jones
      August 20, 2017

Thank you!! 😀

6. Katie Grace
    August 22, 2017

OH MY GOSH IT IS THE PRETTIEST THING EVER. I love the simplicity of it, which goes perfectly with your blog title! A++++++. 😀

katie grace
    a writer’s faith

1. Zane Jones
      August 23, 2017

Eeeek, thank you so much! That’s the look I was going for! 😀

7. Joah
    August 23, 2017

Super great new theme! The seasonal clip art idea is great too. I thought of doing something similar once, but never did it.

1. Zane Jones