Guess what’s going to happen on Monday?
Okay, fine, the title probably gave it away, but IT’S MY FIRST BLOGIVERSARY.
*showers you with confetti and dark chocolate* *blasts 1950s dance music in the background*
I really can’t even believe it… it’s just so weird that my blog is a YEAR OLD. On one hand, it feels like I’ve been blogging forever. But on the other, it feels like I just started this blog and wrote my first post.*
*which we are NOT EVEN DISCUSSING in this post, all right?? No scrolling back in my archive. xP
So I don’t have a giveaway or anything for you since I really don’t have time to put it together right now (I know SO SAD), but I was thinking I could do one when I reached fifty followers or on my second blogiversary. ; )
Instead you’re getting me rambling! (Goodness… things really haven’t changed…)
If you’d like to see stats, head on over to my 2017 recap… unfortunately, I wasn’t thinking of my blogiversary and used them in my recap instead. Fantastic. I obviously plan things out waaay in advance.*
- Getting comments. I LOVE hearing from other people, it’s so exciting! xD My first comment from someone I didn’t know in real life was from Katie Grace, and I was freaking. out. Also, my family and friends have also commented frequently here from the very beginning. I’m so glad they’re all so supportive! (:
- Participating in Camp Nanowrimo! I was too shy to ask to be in anyone’s cabin, even though I really wanted to, but Lisa was super-sweet and invited me to join her cabin – then we all got invited to join Abigayle! It was amazing.
- Interacting with people on Goodreads. I figured out that I could use Goodreads for more than cataloguing my books, and that a lot of my blogging buddies were on there. xD
- Learning how to design graphics. Even though I’m not fantastic at it, I FINALLY learned how.
- Meeting other people similar to me! I only know a few teenage Christian writers in real life, and it’s so fun to interact with you all. I could name a lot of names, but I just know I’ll forget somebody so I shan’t. Just know that I love all of you equally ; )
- Changing up my blog theme… multiple times. I seriously don’t even know how many themes I’ve gone through to make it look the way I want it to. I really love messing around with it, though.
I’d LOVE to see your opinions and feedback on my blog, so here’s a little survey for you to take! Only if you want to, of course. (:
So… that’s all I have for you today. I kind of threw it together last-minute, since I got sick and didn’t have as much time to work on it as I originally thought. (:
I’m so thankful for all of you, and I hope the next year of blogging will be just as amazing as this one was! <3