Hello all! I hope your* week’s been amazing and the weekend will be even better.
*Aaaand… we know I’m tired because I just used the wrong form of your. Thank goodness I can change things.
On to the post!
I was nominated for the Liebster Award by my dear friend Olivia at Important Nothings waaaaaaay back in December. She’s an AMAZING person and has a great blog that you should all go follow at once, after you finish reading this post, of course ;)… Really, it’s awful that I’ve taken so long to get around to it. Oh well. Can’t be helped now. *shrugs*
Also, I’m scrambling for a post today.* So this was quite nice. Thanks again, Olivia. (:
*But when am I not??
One of my very favorite blogs is Abbiee, run of course by the amazing Abbie. ; ) I was originally scared of all bloggers because they were so much more experienced than me – they had fancy graphics and gorgeous designs and photography. So I didn’t comment at all, at first. She was one of the bloggers that I finally dared comment on, and was SO kind and welcoming! I immediately clicked with her personality – she’s really similar to me in a lot of ways. Not to mention she commented on my blog a few times and made me freak out with happiness!!
Abbie’s incredibly talented. She sings, writes, makes videos, takes photos – just check out her blog already, okay?? She’s one of the few Youtubers whose videos I watch all the way through. She has a beautiful voice that I love listening to, and her blog posts are always eagerly anticipated. And added to all of that, she inspires multi-talented people to live their dreams. She’s encouraged and inspired me in a lot of ways. So yeah, go check her out. She’s amazing and she deserves it.
(By the way, this was really cruel, because I have so many blogs I love and that deserve recognition. So to all the rest of you – I love you too! <3)
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it, and those whom you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog – by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post on your favorite blog that is not your own (don’t know why i find that condition so funny, but i do). Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post. (They might not have ever heard of it!)
- Post a comment in the comments of the award post so your post and blog can be viewed.
(This is technically the 2017 Liebster Award, so it’s already closed. Therefore I won’t be nominating anyone. See what you get for waiting so long, Zane?? *shakes head at self* However, I’m still posting this and if I’m nominated for the 2018 award I’ll be sure and nominate some amazing bloggers.)
Hope you enjoyed this little snippet of a post! Can you tell I’m running behind?… yeah. I thought so. xP Well, I’ve got a really exciting post planned for next week, if all goes well, so look out for that!
Hey Zane! Great post! It’s kinda funny,just a few moments ago, I made made the same mistake of using your instead of you’re. 😀
I look forward to your exciting post next week!
Thanks, Joah! Haha!
Well, it’s exciting to ME, at least. Whether it will be exciting to anyone else remains to be seen… 😉